Acceptance Now - Broken furniture
This will be the final (3rd) year of my contract with RAC acceptance.One year into the contract, I contacted the company about a broken media drawer.
I have yet to get them to fix the problem; however they don't forget to call about the payment when it is late. Whenever they call for the payment, that is when they remember the broken media drawer. The bedroom set I originally bought through them was initially $1,999.99+ tax with monthly payments of $298.63 for three (3) years a total of $10,750.
They F***ed me decent...did they?Bad BUSINESS.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Exceptionally high lease fees
- Lies told to me
- Being taken for a fool
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Media Drawer
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and finance..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I have had centurylink for a few years and it has been nothing but problems. For the last few months I have not been able to watch TV (as you..."
- "I used this site to hire a man named R. B. we will call him in Cape Coral Florida for loading help. All of my items were damaged. I mean..."
- "I have a 2014 Keystone Outback that has the same issue. When I first noticed the fading on the cap, I returned to the Dealer and was told they..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."