Featured Not resolved

This will be the final (3rd) year of my contract with RAC acceptance.One year into the contract, I contacted the company about a broken media drawer.

I have yet to get them to fix the problem; however they don't forget to call about the payment when it is late. Whenever they call for the payment, that is when they remember the broken media drawer. The bedroom set I originally bought through them was initially $1,999.99+ tax with monthly payments of $298.63 for three (3) years a total of $10,750.

They F***ed me decent...did they?Bad BUSINESS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. nadine71 stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and exceptionally high lease fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of media drawer. Acceptance Now needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned media drawer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Acceptance Now.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #947952

What on earth have. they done to the back of the unit. What an embarrassment

#941965

Hi, there, I work with RAC Acceptance and I’m sorry to hear you’re having a little trouble getting your media drawer fixed. Supplying quality merchandise is very important to us and we’d certainly like to help get this taken care of ASAP, so would you mind giving us a call at 800-422-8186 when you get a chance? Thank you.