I called Acceotance Now immediately after a fraudulent payment was made directly to them over the phone with my stolen debit card information. I caught it on the weekend just a few hours after it happened.

The payment was still pending and Juan at the Ashley Furniture store in Las Cruces New Mexico with Acceptance Now could see the transaction but would'nt stop the payment. He said the banks have to handle it after the payment posts. It was for $1010.00. He had the name of the person who used my debit card to pay their account off and didn't try to contact his supervisor or any authorities.

I have filed police report about it but am totally sickened by the lethargic attitude of this freak *** employee. I've been eternally on hold to try to notify a supervisor with Acceptance and have never successfully reached anyone. Waiting for banks to figure it out now and reimburse my negative checking account and this was 4 days ago. I totally believe this could have been avoided when I first called him to stop the payment.

I touched base with Juan again today and he says my bank has to send out a request for reimbursement then he has to pass it along to the main company banks. I wonder if he gets commission on payments received or processed when people pay on their accounts because he seems very lethargic about seeing this resolved.

Comments