I was given a business card with a worker cell phone number, called the number and explained that I will be at the store as she requested at a certain time. The lady was a no show.

The workers at Value City don't have any enthusiasm for the job they're suppose to do. The lady that put my application in was too sleepy or tired to pull her chair up, and didn't want to check to see if I put in an application.

I was told it wasn't worth putting in an application, which I agree because once you're approved, the system consistently kicks you out and you'd have to keep giving them your driver's license number, social security and take mug shots. Everyone was sitting around looking disgruntled and doing nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience with us and we'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews