Cleveland, Tennessee

I informed a store that uses Acceptance now I wanted the 90 payment plan on a washer/dryer but they did not set me up on that plan. I called to make my final payment that I was informed that I now owed over $900 which was more than double what the original product cost to begin with.

They trick consumers and this should NOT be allowed. There website doesn't show what your running balance is but now I now why.

If I would have been able to see that I would have known what they actually did to me. I just don't want this happen to anyone else-don't trust anyone-Read the fine print

Reason of review: dishonesty.

Comments

#1204814

Acceptance Now located in Rooms to Go in Norcross GA is The Most Unprofessional business Ever. They Harass & Mistreat their Customers.

Their Customers Service Horrible and A Huge RipOff. DO Not Do Business with them....

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d be more than happy to speak with you about your concerns with your payment plan.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Traniyah

I am ready to file a claim in court against Value city furniture for phishing and Acceptance now for misleading and lying, anybody who's rip off, scammed, mislead, lied, overcharged by Acceptnace now and willing to file a claim lets do it all together and stop this company.

this is my contact detail: 757-358-4942 or ahmadi.ebi2000@gmail.com

Chequita

I am dealing with a similar situation with acceptance now as well trying to overcharge me with interest. Do you know of additional information or options for us?

Acceptance Now Reviews