I recently went into value city looking to finance a couch and I came across the 120 days acceptance now, and I asked to apply. I was immediately DENIED!

With no reason why.

They don't run a credit check, so I'm utterly confused on how? So I ended up walking out without a couch...

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We hate to hear that you weren't happy with your experience and we'd be happy to look into this for you.

Whenever you have time, please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 so we can chat. Thank you!

That's weird. When I applied and got declined and said it will send me an email in a several business days stating why I got declined.

Also I was told you get approved based off of how long you've lived at your current address source of income so basically public records. Or if had leased merchandise with RAC.

@Anonymos

If you were approved and then they say you are declined it's because they look up your social and see if it's ever had a stolen or rocky experience with rent a center.

Acceptance Now Reviews