5501 Headquarters Dr, Plano, TX 75024, USA

I've worked for ANOW. Let me be first to tell the world that if you feel like you're being scammed, YOU ARE!

The customer service is beyond pitiful. The ANOW stores pretty much do what they want. I've worked at the corporate office and I have seen the numbers and spoke with ANOW store reps, District managers, and Regional Directors. Believe me when I say THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

The stores get away with doing alot of illegal things that not violate the law but violates the corporate rules (which isn't much) and as an corporate employee we were being told to advise the customers that "there is nothing we can do." I DO NOT recommend anyone to do business with this company. You will get treated like a piece of ***. I got out of there the first chance that I got and I pray that this place burns in *** before the world ends. The people there are very hateful people who take advantage of the poor and uneducated.

Most companies blindly scam you but this company openingly scams you and do not care.

The managers and supervisors at the corporate office are useless and don't know what the *** they are doing. Completely hate that entire company and everything that they stand for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Acceptance Now Cons: Deceptive business practice, Not explaining their charges, Female manager and assistance manager rude, Absolutely hated the lies, Being lied to or mislead.

Comments

Do not borrow money from these people for any reason. My boyfriend bought 2 couches from Bob's furniture at $2,500 for 5 years, when the loan is paid off the total cost will be $12,000 for a piece of *** furniture that won't make it til it's paid off.Acceptance Now sucks as much as Bob's Furniture.

Acceptance Now Reviews