Acceptance Now Property Rental Review from Jacksonville, Florida

My husband and I purchased a couch and bunkbed from American signature furniture, at the time my husband had extremely good credit but was only offered acceptance now 120 days so we went ahead and used them knowing we would pay it off before the 120days. When I would call to make a payment trying to make a double payment I was told by Tracy I was only allowed to make the amount due and was not allowed to make any more than that. When I called on the due date September 7th 2015 at the end of the 120 days I was told my agreement was up the prior month, "Aug 15th" and I owed over twice as much as I had planned one paying they day. I called over and over for the next few days and just began to make monthly payments because the agreement was misplaced. I now have the agreement and now know I was right in the situation and now have given AN almost three times the amount originally owed and still have more to go. I was told by the new assistant manager at the Atlantic Boulevard location that customers making double payments at that location was not the practice of Tracy and she would not take double payments and they missread the date on screen when I called to pay it off.

I have tried to make a deal with this office but it has gone too far. I have called the States Attorneys office and now will make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I feel I have given enough of my money to this company and hope to God no one else is scammed by them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • False reports
    • Pissed off lied to false information

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #829609

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Acceptance Now? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 21 #1147903

Oh my God I just purchased a bed and waiting for delivery getting scared

Apr 21 #1147963

Just pay it off on time and don't let them tell you your date is different than it is.
I am still trying to get this corrected.

Apr 14 #1144775

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be more than happy to look into your account and discuss your payment concerns with you. Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.