My husband and I purchased a couch and bunkbed from American signature furniture, at the time my husband had extremely good credit but was only offered acceptance now 120 days so we went ahead and used them knowing we would pay it off before the 120days. When I would call to make a payment trying to make a double payment I was told by Tracy I was only allowed to make the amount due and was not allowed to make any more than that. When I called on the due date September 7th 2015 at the end of the 120 days I was told my agreement was up the prior month, "Aug 15th" and I owed over twice as much as I had planned one paying they day. I called over and over for the next few days and just began to make monthly payments because the agreement was misplaced. I now have the agreement and now know I was right in the situation and now have given AN almost three times the amount originally owed and still have more to go. I was told by the new assistant manager at the Atlantic Boulevard location that customers making double payments at that location was not the practice of Tracy and she would not take double payments and they missread the date on screen when I called to pay it off.
I have tried to make a deal with this office but it has gone too far. I have called the States Attorneys office and now will make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I feel I have given enough of my money to this company and hope to God no one else is scammed by them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False reports
- Pissed off lied to false information
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Rented a car for seven days at Payless rental car at the Jacksonville international airport...the amount was supposed to be 150.43. They charged me 150.43 two times, once on August..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "I ordered three ladies adult shirts.Relaxed fit does not fit this shirt. They are regular tight t'shirts. I ordered a ladies adult small shirt I get a CHILD's small shirt...."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."