G3437 Miller Rd, Flint, MI 48507
Verified Reviewer

1.3

On dec 7th 2019 entered into a 90 day option ..I refused to sign a electronic pad without seeing the 17 month lease.I was only needing 350.00 more. The sales person didnt want me to walk she called someone..and g ave me a 90 day option page..4 payments of 184.00 to pay 600. My adult daughter and I as cisigner..She forgot to say calling for a 90 day option March 8th Latoya scanned our names on some contract for 17 months.My daughter and I stopped paying in October and want to take them to court now How please???

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Fraud.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Pros: 90 buy out option request.

Acceptance Now Cons: Read what you sign get copy immeadiately.

• Fraudulent Signature Obtainment

Comments

YOU can't sue. YOU signed your name and now are on the hook for the money.

If YOU didn't like the terms, YOU and anyone foolish enough to co-sign for you should have left and done without the junk you purchased but no, you just had to have it right? Let this be a lesson to everyone else, if YOU don't bother to read and/or understand, like the terms, don't sign.

@Anonymous

Did you read? I did not sign anything but the three papers given at store fact!!!!Our signatures we're scanned onto documents made 7 days after my purchase. Oops...I am not a stupid fool...You can sue.Foolish to think you can not!!!!!

@Anonymous