Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

Update- finally got a payoff Amount but had to call the regional manager.Ashley furniture on route 59 in Naperville charged 149$ delivery, and so did Acceptance Now (double charged for delivery but masked by confusingly renaming it).

If you read this before signing the contract, please wait and do not do it. It’s not a 90 day same as cash like Progressive. It’s a leasing company. Like rentacenter/colortime/ Aaron’s with the option to “buyout early”.

Kathleen at the Naperville store kept refusing to take my payoff. Friday she said she would accept 4 payments only and the company only wants them to accept 2 at a time in order to keep you from paying off the lease in 90 days. I believed Kathleen, and paid the 4 payments =$916 of which only $733 went to the principle. Why would I do this, if I’m calling to pay off the entire debt on 11/10/2017.

My 90 days is up 11/30/17. The regional manager, Renee fixed it. Had to call 888-672-2411 to have them assign me someone. Even though the message says you have to deal with the store, you can ask for a manager to call you back.

Ask for them to explain your fees. The first payment of 248.99 when I signed the contract I was told went toward the furniture. 149 (2nd delivery charge), processing fee 40.00 LDW 19.60 ( you pay this fee every month), VP 12.99( another monthly fee) - one is insurance in your furniture that you did not know you signed up for nor knew you had Incase the house burned down. My only gain here is to help those before the become prey.

Save up for it, research online prices, you will have more than enough to get what you want in the end. If you do this, you will pay 3 times as much by the end. You are smarter than this, don’t make your life harder than it has to be. Avoid Ashley furniture and Acceptance Now at least the one on Route 59 in Naperville, Il.

I love the furniture. But one example , charged $599.00 for nightstand, Ashley website 359.00, Amazon sold by Ashley online it’s 241.00. Sales person says I’ll take 30% off, new price 389.99. See attachments.

I was told this hike in prices was because I was using their money.

Please be careful, please research and save.You will have your furniture quicker, and won’t pay 6000.00 for 1800 worth of furniture.

Review about: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Oh poor, poor baby.Did the big bad lender force you into their store?

Did one of their sales people pounce on you? Why didn't you go to a regular store and get a bank to finance you? What's that???

Oh yes, none of the banks would do business with you because you have a reputation of not paying your bills on time!Yes sir, the same old story...another serial deadbeat whining about the consequences they brought upon themselves by not paying!

to Anonymous #1396089

And what are you?The big bad Acceptance Now guard?

If you don’t see what Acceptance Now does as predatory lending then you probably work for them and are part of the problem.

They violated the FDCPA with me and I have tangible proof.I sent them a letter and I intend on filing suit.

to Jane Doe #1397385

Oh yes...you have to go to this kind of a deep subprime store and now you suddenly have the money to hire an attorney!Tell us some more FUNNY STORIES.

Secondly, FDCPA is NOT applicable to them! All this tells us is you're whining because they call you for payments because you're a deadbeat. Funny, funny, funny. I love it how you sorry despicable deadbeats think you are now legal experts!

Now for those of you eavesdropping from foreign countries, what you have seen above is NOT representative of America. That's the crying and whining of an acknowledged serial deadbeat.

Be thankful you're not within 5 miles of them.The stench will kill you!

to Anonymous #1401491

Lol what a pussy, talk big *** but can't even tell people who are for fear you'd get your ads kicked.

to Anonymous #1399572

Anonymous you are pain.Sitting here harrassing and bullying people who are just reporting their own experience.

Yet you do not have the balls to show your true name hiding behind anonymous and your computer screen.Lame