Dallas, Texas
1.3

I purchased some furniture through Acceptance Now a year ago..and somehow all my monies that I have been making payments are not going towards the purchase price of the furniture..some how this company is ripping consumers out of ownership by saying that the furniture is being rented..this was not explained to me at the time I signed the contract..I truly thought that I would be renting but when I'm making my payments it would decrease my balance owed on the furniture...not just to rent furniture....who does that..who purchase something just to rent ..I needed furniture but not bad enough to pay triple of the purchase price..they are scamming somehow and the reps are not explaining what you are getting yourself into.. if u can stay away from this company..

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d really like to speak with you about your payment concerns and see what we can do to clear things up.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thanks!

@Anonymous

If this company is not talking about closing out my account in full, I do not want to hear nothing. I will be seeking legal help to ensure that no consumers have to go through this type of ***!!

Acceptance Now Reviews