New York, New York

I wish I never went through them for my bed. First of all my payment is due on the 1st of every month.

By 11am they are calling me about the payment. When I went to make my payment I asked how much I still owed on my bed that I've had for almost a year. They told me $3000. How is that possible when my bed was $1500 and I've already paid $1000 on it?

They THEN told me....(not when I signed up with them) that if I don't pay it off in the first 90 days I have to pay them $3000. They are a bunch of crooks!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I was lied to also went to make the first payment and it was double the amount. Had me sign on a computer and at the end she had threw a bunch of papers away and said I didn't need them.

I called for my first payment and was hung up on 7 times and when I asked for names she gave me hers and I also asked for the name of the heavy set colored lady and she said not to refer to her that way that I was being a racist big-git, How professional is that. I got no wear with Bobs store.

Do not go with acceptance its a rip off.

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if we can help clear things up.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews