Please think three times before u go through this xompany , ww bought fyrniture suppose be ship dec 19th didnt get all of it til jan 3 after we rrold them all need in stock delivered same day they agree , lied now it han 6 still trying get my refund !! My bank git bought out so xard that was used now canceal .

I was told no problem u get new card xall us will refund tour bank will have sign letter saying card no good and then refund on new card , well xall in when we git back from vacation , told i have talk to district manager and he be here monday , today monday , and he was supppose calk me , so i call un talk to guy that,sold me down river whuch also said will not be a problem , ge took my number again said he didnt have it ask yourself isnt number on application *** yes it is one lie after another . Then he said dm call me now he calls after he said he was in his office that he now wasnt and they couldnt credit new card . They have mail it shouldnt they told me that 23 when i found furniture on back order , i now ask confurm tracking number abd he dudnt know if he can provide that total *** thief!!

. You call toll free numbers doesnt go through , please check consumer reports and also better business Bureau look how many complaints and one left un resolved i have sent my complaint to state attorny general iffice wuth links to all complaints to this *** of a scam

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I agree. They pray off of people with not so good credit.

You end up paying 3 time the amount of the loan.

They say early pay out but the average person they know won't be able to pay the lump sum off before they bilk you out of a ton of interest. Something legally needs to be put on them because they are legal loan sharks.

If your going to write a review learn how to spell correctly.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way.

We'd like to look into your concerns further and see if there's something we can do to help.

Would you please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews