Bowie, Maryland

This is pure reap off,not only I have been lied to over and over,rude manager and employees at the Value City location in Lanham Maryland, I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to do business with them,and Value city furniture used to be my favorite store but not so much with them partnering with Acceptance Now... Pure scam.

Not only they were not honest and clear on how the contract goes,they keep taking your money monthly making you think you almost paid off the merchandize, they turn around and say non it's only a certain amount of time,after that we take your money then put you on a lease program which was never explained clearly. Now I have paid twice much the cost of that furniture, I can't do it no more,I told them to pick up the furniture, but nooo we can't make weekend pick up but can make weekend delivery huhhh...drove me crazy then they set up a fake pick up schedule for the weekend, not only nobody showed up but they lied that they came to my door that I said no I didn't schedule for any pick up....really people...

I keep telling them to come get their furniture I am there weekends over and over,when I get there call me..the manager not only threatned me over the phone about what they would do to my credit and my check but hang up on me...really??? We can take it to court and as of Monday I am going to file a complaint with the better business bureau..

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want you to feel disrespected or mislead and would really like to speak with you further about your renting experience.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, We look forward to addressing your concerns. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews