My sister and I got a couch set from Ashley using acceptance now and they are the worst company ever.The couch itself was on sale for $699 originally $999 by the time we were through with them we ended up paying over $1500.

Related: Acceptance Now- Scamming lying company

This company harassed and bullied us when we were not even making late payments. I would get calls that began at 7 am and that would go on until 10 pm, all week long. I could hardly even accept calls from others because my phone went off all the time. Times of the day I had to just shut off my phone completely.

They called my contacts listed on my application threatening to repo my couch if I continued to miss payments. One of the people on my contacts was my mother and their phone calls would stress her out, she would call me several times a week upset over it. Biggest suprize is when I called the store to talk to them and they would tell me I was not behind on any payments and they didn't know why I had been receiving calls. Yet the calls continued well into after my contract was paid off.

They have finally stopped calling as far as I know only because the last time they called me I had the boss watch them update my file saying the contract was paid off.I also asked for them to mail a letter to me confirming I was paid off with a confirmation # and I never got one of course.

Review about: Acceptance Now Furniture Lease.

1.1
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now.It is against our policy to contact customers with "reminder calls" prior to their due date.

Please contact your local store directly to resolve this issue.If you feel you require additional support, Customer Support can assist you at 1-800-422-8186.

Tsjohnson_03
to Anonymous Angleton, Texas, United States #1318934

This is another lie.It is not against your policy.

Otherwise you all have violated your own policy. I have been notified via phone and email. However, the last notification was received in April. My last payment was in May.

They filed charges against me and had an arrest warrant issued for failure to return the furniture. However, you all were sending the letters to the incorrect address. Although my contract clearly noted the correct address as this is where it was delivered.

You guys are a HORRIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY.I will be writing a review everyday on every site to make other consumers aware of the type of business you all have and the inconsideration and willingness to allow the situation to be resolved.