1.5

Unprofessional customer service. The manger at the store called me within minutes of me coming in the store and told me that there was a misunderstanding and that my bill wasnt due on the 15th and that I could pay it on the 30th.

When I got there she act like she didnt have a clue to what I was talking to. Wouldnt give me contact info her manager and said she would send a email. Waited a month no call.

Spoke with manager in the store again she said the district manager never changed the date so I could pay on the 30th but all of a sudden she could and I still got charged a late fee 3 months later issue never resolved and I am paying it off. Spoke with district manager once was suppose to call back havent spoken to her yet and she doesnt return calls.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have the best experience possible when working with us and it sounds like this wasn't the case for you.

That's never what we want to happen.

Would you please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 so that we can look into your concerns further? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews