I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday.I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday.
I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 and put $338 down.
Left had it scheduled for delivery on Friday. I missed 2 calls from them on (Friday)today the day of delivery because I was at work so I called them back an hour later and BARBARA and Gordina say they verified my employment and tell me that was fine but my 3 references have not called them back all week and were unable to leaves messages so I said weird but ok can I have them call u and they said yes. 2 out of the 3 call them back immediately. So I tell them that I have to wait till the 3rd got off work to call for the last reference.
They say well we are cancelling the delivery until then and you will have to wait about 7 more days more days. My 2 references said they never got a call or left a message for them a week ago but Barbara she may have gotten distracted or forgot to leave a message asking for everyone That if i didn't like it oh well no one is higher than them her and they just want to cancel my account after everything they did not want my business and refunded me my money. I have attached the app where she call 2 times today on delivery day and left no message. How unprofessional liars and the worst customer service ever.
They were to telling me that I never answer my phone and can't leave me a message so I said why did you not call my work I left that number for you. I checked my app and told them the only call I have was from today said this is me and there is no one over me and if you don't like it oh welll
I was was frustrated I even tried to apologize because I was in tears that my girls had no bed to sleep on tonight since we had taken it the mattress and paid someone to put it in storage storage thinking we would have a delivery.
And now we have nothing.Attached you will the only two times they called did not leave a measage
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "This is the worst place ever inside the furniture warehouse all they do is lie and they have terrible customer service and cheap *** *** ..... There a..."
- " This company lied on my contact about the number of items purchased, then changed the paperwork without me knowing. My original contract says something different from the one they..."
- "I have this Tempurpedic for a little more than 2 years and I am having the same problem as before. My hip is going deeper more and more when I..."
- "Richard Buchanan hired us. We immediately successfully obtained a “hardship” Levy release from the IRS on 4/29/13 (To view the IRS Levy Release see attached or go to “http://www.jgtaxgroup.com/complaints-against-jg-tax-group.php”). For..."
- "I recently had my Miele washer model W 1926 worked on for almost $1,000.00. Now less than 30 days later the Miele washer is broke, again. I asked..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."