1.8
Style and Design

Normally I never post negative reviews UNLESS otherwise treated completely RUDE. Chris at the Nicolasville road Value City store was not friendly I mentioned getting a email about pmt reminder his reply(TONE) hummm didn't know we sent emails I purchased my items Memorial Day and pd almost $200 that day and now I'm expected to pay more and DO NOT have my bedroom suite yet... I was fine with the 16th as a delivery date however was under the impression on day of purchase 90 no pmt but buyer beware it's 3 times the price of you pay out the full 36 months my 2000 purchase ended up being over $6000

Conner01 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Acceptance Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Acceptance Now to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acceptance Now and acceptance now customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now.We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if there is anything we can do to address your concerns.

Please reach out to our customer care team at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get the chance.Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

to Anonymous Georgetown, Kentucky, United States #1183368

I called and someone was suppose to call me but it never happened