1.2

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!I'VE BEEN TEYING TO RETURN SOME FURNITURE SINCE MARCH 6 2016..

I was dealing with Terry who works in the Ashley Furniture on Pulaski Hwy.

RUDE!!!Different color on line ...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Acceptance Now and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Acceptance Now to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acceptance Now and acceptance now customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now.We always want to make sure our customers have a positive experience with us and we would really like to look into your concerns further.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you have a chance.Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Acceptance Now - 1900.00 bedset, how about 6000.00 after I signed and not told this is Rent-A-Center (RAC) -Scammed, Lied To, Right TAXes how about interest! Do NOT do it!! Acceptance Now "NEVER ONCE was I told I was renting ANYTHING! if you look at the document... I am now seeing that I am renting REALLY!!! so misleading.... I bought a bedroom..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more