1.2

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!! I'VE BEEN TEYING TO RETURN SOME FURNITURE SINCE MARCH 6 2016..

I was dealing with Terry who works in the Ashley Furniture on Pulaski Hwy.

RUDE!!! Different color on line ...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Acceptance Now and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Acceptance Now to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acceptance Now and acceptance now customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Michael's Furniture Acceptance Now are crooks. I missed my 90 days pay off.

I spoke with the District Manager and he told come with 600 dollars to pay off the account pay off and they lied and put bad information on my credit.

Stating I was 46 days late. I have always paid on time.

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want to make sure our customers have a positive experience with us and we would really like to look into your concerns further.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you have a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.