Austin, Texas

We went into Conn's and my son applied for credit. He was denied and was the sales person referred us to Acceptance NOW.

I told my son do NOT get anything with them because they are a rip off and it is just like Aaron's. This sales person from Acceptance NOW ran through the store calling my son's name because we were leaving. She told him all the spill and how it would raise his credit by at least 100 points if he chooses to buy through them when he paid off the account. She kept telling him all this stuff.

So he decided to go ahead and buy through them. I decided to research Acceptance NOW and EVERYONE is posting to NOT BUY FROM THEM because they rip you off. WHICH IS CORRECT! They overcharge you for the items and YES they report to credit agencies.

BUT NOT EVERY month as the sales person stated. Then I read they will report it on your credit as negative IF you return the items. If this is a rental company it should NOT report as NEGATIVE on account because honestly I didn't want my son to pay the remainder of the balance because it was OVERPRICED for the washer and dryer he bought. So, I paid off the account and NO his credit score did NOT go up 100 points as she stated.

WHAT A LIAR!!

I will NEVER use them again ANYWHERE. AND I will ensure other buyers are aware of THEIR SCAM to rip people off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We would be more than happy to address your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews