Affton, Missouri

Please I would like someone from corporate office to contact me ASAP I was lied to and I do not like this how come I'm financing $1046 and all of a sudden it turns out to $7700?? In three months??? Please my email andraderina@gmail.com as you can see on pictures we decided to purchase a fridge cash and the rest finance but the sales associate did a miss calculation and is charging me the 10% for the full purchase as 3,046 when I'm only financing $1046

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Acceptance Now and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Acceptance Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Acceptance Now to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Acceptance Now?

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now.We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if there is anything we can do to address your concerns.

Please reach out to our customer care team at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get the chance.Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.