Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing Review

Update added by user Aug 11

After their guys left yesterday, I called acceptance now and told them what happened to the washing machine and porch.I was told I would have to take that up with the district manager and they would pass my info along.

STILL haven't gotten a call.

Funny now that they have their precious merchandise back they are no longer blowing my phone up.But never mind my porch is damaged now.

Original review posted by user Aug 10

When my washing machine broke, I did not have the money to buy a brand new one.I went to Brandsmart in Atlanta Georgia to finance for a set.

I had a full time job and my husband did also. We are both unemployed right now, with 3 children and we are having a hard time getting back on our feet. I have had numerous calls from acceptance now demanding money or to schedule a pickup. I called them last week and I told them I could not pay for it and that they could come and get it.

I am going to have to file bankruptcy and could potentially lose everything that I have. I was told that it needed to be picked up last week or they were going to press criminal charges and I would be arrested for theft. They scheduled pickup for last Friday. No one showed.

I called again and asked why they didn't come. Then they couldn't come until Tuesday. They were supposed to come yesterday. Once again, no one showed.

I called them back and said I wanted it out of my house. I cannot pay for it and I'm not definitely not going to pay $4000 for them which is what they are saying I will now owe. I told them my situation and I was told "I don't care that you are going to lose your house, you have my merchandise". Once again, I am BEGGING them to come pick it up.

I do not want a criminal record, I have never been in trouble with the law and I have children that I have to support. The collections guys just came and got them. They damaged the washing machine from FORCING it through my porch SIDEWAYS. I told the guy I WILL NOT be held responsible for those damages and they WILL be repairing my porch and walls.

These people are the most disrespectful, evil and unprofessional individuals I have ever came across.DO NOT get anything through these people.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #898043 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Acceptance Now? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 11 #1197659

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd really like to look into your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Acceptance Now. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Acceptance Now.
Filing a new complaint about