Style and Design

Ok....So, I purchase furniture from Rooms to go in Durham, NC based upon recommendations of the sales rep.

Total purchase price of 1205 then minus the 270 dollar initial payment and with the 90 days same as cash promo and knew I could pay this off within the 90 days I had no issues. Here is the info: Finance terms 90 days same as cash: Total Financed 1205.99 Total Payments within 90 days: 1136.21 Expected Balance 69.78 When I called in to pay it off they told me they could only accept X dollars... Ok, I figure I will just call in again and pay off my 70 dollar balance...... OOOOOHHHH NOOOO, my payoff is now 946 dollars ???

WTF? I told them they can go F themselves and for my 70 dollar balance they will never get into my house.

Never, EVER use these a-holes.You would have better luck borrowing money from a drug dealer or mafia lender.

Review about: Furniture Set.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

julied1969
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1273495

Please contact whomever you can about them. I am making a complaint with the better business bureau. They have to be put out of business.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now.We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and it's very disappointing to hear that this wasn't the case for you.

We'd like to look into your concerns further and see if we can help clear some of this up.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 so that we can get more information from you.Thank you.